Thank you very much for visiting our website. We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting your personal data. That is why we process your personal data exclusively on the basis of the current legal provisions (GDPR, Austrian DSG, Austrian TKG).
This privacy notice sets out what information we may collect about you visit our website www.aerli.at and the way in which we use any personal data provided.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or your personal data, please contact us under the following address:
Schwarz Quadrat GmbH
Florentin Wehner-Weg 32, 6632 Ehrwald, Austria
When is what type of data processed, for what reason and on which legal bases?
When you visit our website, the following data is collected and processed about you:
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website
- referrer URL
- IP address
- start and end of the session
- other statistical information
This stored information is mainly used for technical purposes and to keep our website working and secure. These purposes constitute our legitimate interest as per Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
Interacting with us
Every time you get in touch with us (e.g. via the contact and/or booking form on our website or via e-mail), we may collect and process the personal data you voluntarily provide us and the content of your message. This includes collect the following data:
- contact details (full name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth),
- preferred language for communication
- information on your stay (dates, duration, license plate)
- payment details (bank, credit card details)
We need this data to process your enquiry and, in the event of follow-up questions, to fulfil our (pre-)contractual obligations towards you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR.
We only store your personal data for as long as it is needed to fulfil its specific purpose.
- We use functional cookies to make our website user-friendly. Some cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. They enable us to recognise your browser the next time you visit the website.
- Analytics and performance cookies help us analyse and improve traffic on our website. Analytics cookies are only used if you confirm our cookie banner.
Whenever you navigate our website, personal data is collected, which serves as the basis for our website analytics and includes:
- your IP address
- information about your browser, network and device
- web pages you accessed before visiting this website.
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- internal links
- pages visited
External data recipients
We share your personal data with the following service providers where necessary:
- Our external web hosting provider, which requires your personal data to operate our website and to protect and improve its platform and services.
The service provider is OVH GmbH (Christophstraße 19, 50670 Cologne, Germany). OVHcloud needs OVHcloud analyses the data in a depersonalised form. You can find out more information about the data collected and processed by OVHcloud here.
- We also use functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics by Google Inc (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to learn more about traffic and activity on this website.
You can prevent this by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the this link.
You have the right to receive information about the correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. You can request the immediate deletion of your data at any time. Data required for us to fulfil our accounting obligations and within the context of retention periods under tax law will only be deleted after these reasons have ceased to apply.
If you consider that the processing of your data violates this regulation, you can get in touch with us at any time using the contact details provided above or lodge a complaint with the Austrian supervisory authority.